BASKETBALL RICHMOND HILL MENS LEAGUE - 16 AND UP
TUESDAY MENS BASKETBALL
DATES & TIMES
Tuesdays at 7 pm or 8 pm
Fall: Sept - Dec
Winter: Jan - March
Spring: April - June
COST **ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE***
FALL/WINTER/SPRING $250 per person per 10 game session + $20 for league shirt
*****FULL YEAR DISCOUNT - Pay for 2 sessions in September and receive the 3rd session free******
****33 GAME SEASON for $500 . Must be paid in September*****
Payment can be made by email transfer or by cash
TEAM ENTRY **ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE**
Per session team fee $2500 + $20 per league shirt
Sign up for 2 sessions with full September payment and receive the 3rd session free.
To register team I need a list of players names and emails.
Email me your: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alexander Mackenzie High School in Richmond Hill at 300 Major Mackenzie Drive West (Across from hospital in Richmond Hill)
Enter school gymnasiums from back centre door facing the football field
REFEREES YRABO CERTIFIED
Any concerns re the referees are to be directed to TIM LAURAIN at email@example.com. Let him know the date, time and game you played and your concerns about a particular referee. 2 referees wil be at every game , however due to unforeseen circumstances some games may only have 1 referee.
BASKETBALL RICHMOND HILL MENS GAME RULES
- 10 Game schedule includes playoffs. A player must have played at least 1 game per session to be eligible for the playoffs.
- Games will consist of 2/25 minute halves running time with the last minute of the game stop time. Clock also stops at player time outs, technicals and referees time outs.
- Tied scores stay in regular season. In playoffs one overtime- 2 minute with last minute stop time, 2 time outs per game (1 extra time out for overtime), double bonus at 10.
- Default time is 10 minutes using the conveners watch. An exhibition game will be played with league players only.
- 2 technicals in any game AND players will be asked by the referees to leave the game. Captains and teams are responsible for their own players and fans behaviour. If players or the referees are harassed in any way then the guilty people will be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave, the game will be forfeited and the team will be disqualified until a referees board of reference is held.
- Any fighting , verbal or physical abuse towards the referees or opponents will result in permanent suspension with no refund.
- Check schedule every Monday for last minute change.
- Gyms must be cleared right after the game. Use change rooms to get changed.
- In regular season If less then 5 players show up per team they can use league players only to play an exhibition match. During playoffs only team players can play otherwise the team can default and play an exhibition match